Yeah, I've made one before, but I saw this other Inception
meme was around all the time, and when I filled out the first meme, I wasn't even as big a fan as I am now! So, though some of the questions are the same as in the other meme, the answers in this one are "updated", so to say.
This time, I drew the pictures on blank pages in my sketchbook first, scanned them in and then colored them using my tablet in Photoshop. I wanted to get the characters to look real good this time.
I did use a lot of reference pics, too.
The title I chose for this deviation is pretty random, and I liked the other one ( "The Meme is real." ) better, but the reference should be pretty obvious, too. Some more explanations of the pics:
1) I still don't know if I'd really be a forger, I might make a good extractor, too. But the idea of impersonating Christopher Nolan just struck me, so I had
to draw it!
2) I feel bad about not including Ariadne in my favorite characters in the first meme I did... I like how Arthur & Ariadne came out, and I like Eames "dreaming bigger".
Fischer didn't come out too bad this time, either.
3) I totally fail at drawing Peter Browning, though I used a pic of Tom Berenger from the Inception
premiere as reference.
4) Yeah, I copied it...
I just liked it so much.
5) Once again, a very random idea I decided to put on paper. In case you can't read what Ariadne is "mumbling", she says: "So, Arthur... do you have a girlfriend? (or a homicidal dead wife, for that matter...?)"
6) Some of my many favorite scenes, and an attempt at reading Arthur's mind during the rotating hallway scene...
7) He, he, it's pink.
But that was coincidence. Anyways, since that totem was personally made by myself, I really shouldn't say too much about it...
8) (Slow motion) falling van + (Arthur in) zero gravity + bombs (with Eames' thumps up) + limbo = most epic awesome mindf*** ever!!!
9) That LOL-maze is the best I could do... really.
You can find the blank meme by